We are connected directly to an operator which is using an SMSC running under OpenVMS.
I know that Compaq is providing LogicaCMG SMSC solutions, it may be that...
Apparently, the information of what they are running is a bit secret, which is not very
surprising. Is it possible to fingerprint an SMSC ?
But what is really strange to me is most of time it works fine, and only a few messages
are affected. How do you think I should investigate ?
Many thanks!