Aaron

Looks good, however I'd potentially make it more configurable so that the X
x wait is one of the default settings and can be configured should it need
be.

For example

    if (cfg_get_integer(&enquire_link_interval, grp,
                     octstr_imm("enquire-link-retry")) == -1)
        enquire_link_interval = SMPP_ENQUIRE_LINK_RETRY;

<other bits of code needed to map the parameter to the smpp structure>

           if(date_universal_now() - smpp->last_enquire_received
              > (smpp->enquire_link_retry * smpp->enquire_link_interval)) {

etc.

Also - would it make sense to send an extra send_enquire_link to make sure
that the other end is not contacting?

Cheers

Alex