Title: Message
Hi,

Have you considered adding the RADIUS information in such a way that the client pushing a wap push via the push proxy can send the pap-request to an msisdn rather than an IP also when sending a udp push, but the push proxy sends it to the IP address (wap push proxy must then do the mapping between msisdn and ip address based on the information from radius acct)?

I can see that you've implemented this mapping for receiving acct radius info for normal wap requests, and I guess this would be a small extension to that???

Best regards,
Lars