Paul Bagyenda wrote:

It is true as David points out, that there are a lot of dependencies to Mbuni, and it is significantly different in outlook and design that we thought it best to start a new (related) project. A lot of the dependencies are inevitable (particularly with regard to content adaptation). That said, we have tried to keep away from linking with libraries, rather we use pipes to communicate with external progs.

Mbuni really uses only two parts of Kannel: GWLIB and the WAP library. GWLIB currently has to be patched, because of the way the cfg module works (directives have to be compiled in). We also patch the makefile so that WAP libs (and headers) are installed/exposed. One interim option might be to fold the patch into Kannel.

ok, understand. Same intention here.

I allways tend to get semnatical same functional code into one code base. In terms of, better having 4-5 people working on one code base, then all individually on their own "version".

I'll give this an extended try and see on how far my assumptions go in getting pieces together.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80