Replying to Stipe Tolj:
> now, agree'ing on the dependency issue fully. It's a philosophy and we're
> not about to change it.

I think it is nesessary to change this. Or there will not be any
progress.
Systems we are working with becaming complex, and it is not very wise
to reinvent the wheel every other time. I'd better spend some time
thinking and improving overall design (or planning new features) than
hitting the keys like crazy, trying to copy as much functionality as I
can from curl, libwww, berkeleydb, imagemagick, whatever.

--
Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff Jr // http://stingr.net/key <- my pgp key
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head