Paul,

There are at least 2 ways to break concrete wall:
1. try to break concrete wall with your head
2. use more appropriate set of tools

I think curl does an excellent job, but I want to continue using the official Kannel so I don't have headaches keeping up to date. Thanks nonetheless. Some other person will most probably benefit from this being in the mailing list archives and use it accordingly. :)

I believe he is. I just thought you want working wap gate now :)

Actually step 1 is to get rid of the FD leaks so I can use the latest CVS. Then step 2 will be fix SSL. The carriers are already used to it not working (as I didn't realize it was a Kannel issue until very recently), so getting it working will be the icing, not the cake itself. :P

Jon