Hi,

(first attempt was sent from wrong account, so I am not sure if it was
delivered...)

We are running kannel 1.4.0 on FC4.  Subscribers are accessing the
system over GPRS.  Recently we have the need to add the subscribers
MSISDN into the HTTP headers.  For this we then use the
radius-accounting configuration option.

Have been trying to get it up and running, but has some issues with it.
- looks like it can run in one of 2 modes:
 + without a "parent"
 + with a "parent"

Without a parent:
- we see the packets come in
- we see kannel parse/process etc. the packet
- we see kannel send a response packet
- the APN has some problem with the response as they resend the
radius-acct packet

With a parent:
- we see the packets come into the server (with tcpdump)
- kannel does not read the packets or process it
- the receive queue of the tcp (udp) buffer just grows with every request.

So, my question is this then:
- is anyone else using this feature?
- are we using it in the correct way?
- has there been updates in CVS that we should take a look at?

Anyone with experience on this feature, please advice?