Deon van der Merwe wrote:

Hi Stipe,

On 11/23/05, Stipe Tolj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

yup- this is what is going on.  Only the accounting messages are being
sent to my kannel server.  The problem is that I do not see the
requests being forwarded to the native server.

??? aha.. will have a closer look into the log you send in later and comment.

Did you try CVS HEAD?

I might misunderstand the "cvs head" part, but this is the code that I used:
  cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvs login
  cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvs co gateway

yep, that's CVS HEAD branch then.

I used all the "radius" code from that checkout on the standard 1.4.0
code.  Is this correct?

drop 1.4.0 completely, CVS HEAD includes numerious fixed and is also mainly release candidate for 1.4.1, so you can consider it "stable" ;)

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme-group.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80