Deon van der Merwe wrote:

Hi Stipe,

On 11/23/05, Stipe Tolj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

yep, that's CVS HEAD branch then.

I used all the "radius" code from that checkout on the standard 1.4.0
code.  Is this correct?

drop 1.4.0 completely, CVS HEAD includes numerious fixed and is also mainly
release candidate for 1.4.1, so you can consider it "stable" ;)

AHA.  Let me try that right now...
I have seen ome emails about config file changes... will I be able to
use the same config file with this RC 1.4.1?

mainly yes, there have been compatibility breaks, please review the ChangeLog for the string "breaker" to ensure your on the secure side.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme-group.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80