Hi Nikos,

sorry for delay but I hope you saw that WAP is not my part...
if you still want to contribute this patch then I'm willing to help you with it.

What I need from you:
1) patch with white spaces ignore
2) description how I can test your patch

You can send me these things in private email but please understand that we are
all volunteers and don't
receive salary for our work and make this only in our private time. So for such
large patches it may take
some time to review, test and commit it.

Thanks for your understanding and contribution,
Alexander Malysh