Oh great! Thanks for the info. That seems like will work for us.

Just another question, while I have your attention. It's bearerbox that
speaks the SMPP protocol, right? What is your opinion on modifying the
code there to enable it to talk to ESMEEs (in addition to SMSCs, like it
does now)? I am just trying to pick your brains (someone who has looked
at the code extensively), to see if I am under-thinking this. Do you
think there are any major blockers?

Sanjay