Hi,

> I don't think we need to change Fedora 24 for this. Unless I misunderstood,
> this
> systemd change has not been pushed to Fedora 24 (nor proposed for it). We're
> prepping for how to deal with things in Fedora 25.

No, I was the one misunderstanding things.  I thought the systemd
change got pushed into F24 in early May, but reading through my IRC
logs, that was just miscommunication.

Of course the systemd change was going to address a bug we have with
lingering processes at log out, so we'll probably have to come up with
some other fix for f24 at some point, but we can do it as a
post-release update.

--Ray