Hi Dominik,

Thanks, I have updated the proposal. I see solution to this in two parts:

1) Some service/web-application which do specified tasks based on
milestones in a release cycle (translation-specific) including
notification. This should be talking to Fedora apps/services (koji, fas,
etc.) and translation platforms (zanata, pootle, etc.) where we have
translations of Fedora packages. Plus keep upstream info as well. A project
is already under development on this line[1].

2) A translation check during/post build - as discussed it (transdiff) will
be a taskotron task.

Coming back to - why this need to be a change - sorry, I do not have any
concrete answer at this point of time, perhaps as I need some more time
working on this. I believe aligning this with *Fedora 27* would be more
meaningful and working.

thanks,
sundeep