On 05/29/2017 04:41 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Dne 26.5.2017 v 21:42 Ralph Bean napsal(a):
>> Any feedback before that would be
>> greatly appreciated.
>
> PkgDB handles Koschei and upstream monitoring settings too. How I can do that
> after the migration?

The wiki page needs updating but the idea was to move these to files in
dist-git. So you just change those files to enable/disable those things
and they look in dist-git for them.

> Does this change somehow affect fedora-packages (aka Moksha)
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/ ?

It probibly could yeah, because of it showing the various branches and
versions. It would need to know to look for the new arbitrary branches.

It would also be nice if it could show you the SLA of each branch, etc.

kevin