Hello,

First, I appreciate the work that goes into maintaining the R ecosystem. But
there is now a problem that I don't think people would allow in other
languages. Namely, the recently pushed R-3.4 update breaks the whole world.
Something this disruptive usually has to wait for a new Fedora release to get
pushed out. I really think the same thing has to apply for R.

For example, when I run RStudio, I get:

R graphics engine version 12 is not supported by this version of RStudio. The
Plots tab will be disabled until a newer version of RStudio is installed.

Also:

Warning: Error in library: there is no package called ‘shinyjs’
Stack trace (innermost first):
    41: library
     1: shiny::runApp
Error : there is no package called ‘shinyjs’

So, basically, anyone updating to the new R is dead in the water. It really
needs to be rolled back to 3.3.3 in F24 & F25. Which leads to another
issue...where is R in the bugzilla database? I can't find it.

-Steve