On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 06:42:37PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Well, yes, but *in context*, the text was specifying the extent of the
> package set it covered. It seems, to me, at least as likely that the
> intent of the text was "the Change will cover all the packages in the
> Server install tree" as "the Change will cover all the packages in the
> 'fedora' repository".
>
> I don't think it's necessary or appropriate to debate the nature or
> desirability of the Server install tree repos at this point, as the
> actual practical *point* under discussion here is what the text
> actually means in defining the scope of the Change.

I'm not trying to be cute about the server tree here. I mean that
people's real-world expectation of "What's in the repos for Fedora
Server" does not equal "the thing that looks like the Fedora Server
repo if you go digging into the ftp tree structure", and that if don't
make that clear, there will be tears.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>