On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
<zbys...@in.waw.pl> wrote:
> We have such special protections for the kernel (signing), firefox
> (trademarks),
> and for bootloaders (signing again), and some packages which don't consider
> the fedora repo the canonical location for sources.

Hold the phone! When did we allow packages to not consider the Fedora
Dist-Git the canonical location for sources? As far as I know, this is
explicitly forbidden[1]. If there are any packages protected for that
reason, their protections should be absolutely stripped.

[1]:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Spec_Maintenance_and_Canonicity