On Thu, May 31, 2018, 20:19 Ben Rosser <rosser....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:31 PM, Adam Williamson
> <adamw...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2018-05-31 at 15:58 -0400, Ken Coar wrote:
> >> At 2018-05-31T02:36, Jason L Tibbitts III irritated the
> >> Akashic Field to say:

> >> When you need to get into single-user mode, the documentation
> >> is probably not to hand. :-)
> >>
> >> How about making this a yes/no installation option?
> >
> > http://islinuxaboutchoice.com/
>
> But my somewhat
> cynical observation is that people usually pull out the "Linux isn't
> about choice" card when they are trying to justify some choice they
> have made and want others to adopt.

Amen.  It's one of the guiding principles of gnome-ification.  But it isn't
the topic at hand.  As you mention and as I stated much earlier in the
thread if you want to change the default behavior... fine - - - but update
the documentation so people know how to change it back or invoke it as
needed.