Ok, so I put my preferred way of doing it:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Changes%2FRemoveObsoleteScriptlets&type=revision&diff=530714&oldid=530690

Once there will be FESCo ticket (which actually should have been sent
yesterday), I'll definitely would like to hear FESCo opinion and ready
to change proposal.

Thanks for the feedback!