Hi,

On 20-12-18 18:45, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On 12/20/18 2:35 AM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Thursday, 20 December 2018 at 11:29, Richard Hughes wrote:
On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 10:16, Hans de Goede <hdego...@redhat.com> wrote:
So I say +100 to just pushing the changes directly, as said
people can always revert them.

Completely agree. For my packages I'd totally prefer things just
magically be done without any action on my part.

Same here and I'm in ACLs for ~100 packages, too. I definitely don't
want to deal with a 100 PRs, for something so trivial. I'll revert
if necessary, no big deal. Thanks for doing this to Igor, by the way.

Yes, thanks!

However, some clarification: do you intend to just remove the scriptlets
and thats it? Or, also bump version and add a changelog entry? or also
that and do a build?

I'm fine with any of those, but I guess builds could interfere with
people who are in the middle of rebuilding some stacks.

I believe Igor said the idea was to get the changes in place before
the mass rebuild, so we could choose to just make the changes and not
do a build. I do believe we should add a changelog entry (pointing to
the changes page), we can do this kernel.spec style where we add a
changelog entry without a version string after the users name+email,
indicating that no build was done for that change.

Then things won't interfere with any ongoing rebuilding of stacks and
the worst problem is a merge issue with the changelog which is trivial
to fix.

Regards,

Hans