On Monday, January 14, 2019 12:56:30 PM EST Matthew Miller wrote:
> I think it's better to not focus so much on the central page or on the
> "getfedora" brochure site, and to instead make the page for each particular
> solution more useful and more discoverable.

The easiest way to make any of the Spins more accessible, for them to have any
chance comparable to the prominent advertising of Workstation and similar
options, would be to make them more prominent on the "getfedora" index. This
also have a huge effect on SEO.

Right now, in DuckDuckGo:

"download fedora" returns: https://getfedora.org/en/workstation/download/
first, and https://getfedora.org/ next.

"get fedora" returns https://getfedora.org/ first, and https://getfedora.org/
en/workstation/download/ next.

--
John M. Harris, Jr. <joh...@splentity.com>
Splentity

Sent using on-screen keyboard on an X200 tablet, please excuse my brevity.