And I thought that should be obvious, silly me. Just kidding.

Of course I would do it if there were no better choice. I'm just struggling to
find out if there is no other possibility whatsoever. There might be reasons
why Fedora is just unable to keep it updated that I don't know. And of course I
could use another repository provided by some other distribution. I'm just
trying to find out what are my options. I would prefer to keep using modern
Fedora unless I'm forced not to.

Just in case. There is no reason to believe that I'm upset or frustrated.
That's just a conversation which might get heated at a time for various reasons
which are not directly related to the subject.