On Monday, September 9, 2019 12:09:49 PM MST vvs vvs wrote:
> Ok, now I see that Fedora is just for activists. If I'm not one of them then
> I don't deserve any possibility to use it and should blame myself. Thanks
> for explaining it to me.

Please don't let the hostilities of this list get to you, there are those of
us in Fedora that want to help users like you. I'm one of them, and I'd be
more than happy to step up to the plate and get to work on "supporting" x86
based systems. I've got systems shipping out to me now from my old location.