On Wed, Jan 08, 2020 at 04:48:54AM -0700, Brad Bell wrote:
> I do not understand the state of the following build:
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=40063178
>
> When I attempt to resubmit it I get:
> cppad>fedpkg build
> Could not execute build: Package cppad-20200000.0-1.fc31 has already been
> built

Right. It did build. You cannot build the same NVR again.

> Note: You can skip this check with --skip-nvr-check. See help for more info.
>
> When I include the --skip-nvr-check flag using:
>  cppad>fedpkg build --skip-nvr-check
> I get:
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=40189335

yeah, skipping the check just means koji tells you that instead of
fedpkg.

> When I check if the build is available on fc31, I get the previous build:
>
> cppad>dnf info cppad-devel
> Last metadata expiration check: 0:27:11 ago on Mon 06 Jan 2020 07:15:34 AM
> MST.
> Available Packages
> Name         : cppad-devel
> Version      : 20190200.4
> Release      : 1.fc31
> Architecture : i686
> ... snip ...
> Name         : cppad-devel
> Version      : 20190200.4
> Release      : 1.fc31
> Architecture : x86_64
> ... snip ...

Yeah, so this build finished, but failed to be tagged.

Since it wasn't it was never submitted as an update.

I have tagged it into f31-updates-candidate, so you should now be able
to make an update for it.

kevin