Hey ,thanks for the reply .
About the dm , pantheon should use lightdm and as you said it probably
isn't marked to be installed or if it is , it isn't configured properly .
I have not tried to start a graphical session form tty though I can login
just fine .
On the topic of gnome , i thought pantheon was written from scratch in vala
. Is that not the case? Or maybe is a custom gnome shell being used insted
of the standard pantheon de ? Anyone who can help with this ?
I'm sorry if any othe info is wrong , I'm pretty new to the pantheon de
myself .
Thanks ,
Harsh .

"To climb a steep mountain , use trampolines "