Hey Fabio and Silvia ,
As I'm an pretty bad  when it comes to composing a message , I'll just
write it out in points
1.Thanks for replying .
2. Sorry Silvia I got you confused as well , as Fabio pointed out ,
pantheon is dependent on gnome .Thanks Fabio for clearing it out .
3. Fabio, I don't know if I would be of any help since I have not
maintained anything before ,but I would like to help maintain pantheon de
and possibly bring out a fedora pantheon spin  .
I have been hoping to contribute to the projects I love but I've been
pretty much confused on where to start .
4 . Those headaches seem kinda scary , please consult a doctor .
Thanks ,
Harsh .

"There's no i in team , unless you're Bosnian,Albanian,Croatian,Finnish ...
"