* Bill Chatfield via devel [25/01/2020 23:23] :

> I'd be willing to work on that if I can figure out how to recreate the group.
> Can you point me in the right direction?

SIGs are rather informal and none of them have a joining procedure
that I know of. That said, this was already discussed on the list
in November.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/5HLSAPTEZLH24Y3GPF5NJEKULYJ64PUU/

You should subscribe to the mailing list, introduce yourself and
request any commit rights you feel you need. Once that's done,
you can start making commits/pull requests and doing reviews of
package submissions (formal or informal). Updating the wiki page
and welcoming new members would be a huge plus.

Emmanuel