> Am 02.06.2022 um 19:20 schrieb Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
> <zbys...@in.waw.pl>:
>
> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 09:18:27AM +0200, Peter Boy wrote:

>> And even those who can continue to use Fedora Server via update are under
>> the threat of having to switch distributions overnight in the event of a
>> technical error. Fedora will become unusable for them. A great "feature",
>> that you would like to introduce, obviously at all costs.
>
> Is 'inst.mbr' a viable workaround? (The bug mentions 'inst.gpt' to trigger
> the issue.)

According to the latest Anaconda documentation [1] there is no option inst.mbr,
there is just inst.gpt. Maybe, it is an undocumented feature.

And do we really want our users to fiddle around with editing boot line options
as a standard procedure for using a standard use case?

[1] https://anaconda-installer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/boot-options.html