V Wed, May 10, 2023 at 11:54:39AM +0100, Aoife Moloney napsal(a):
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/FlatpaksWithoutModules

[...]
> === Rebuilding RPMs ===
> For each Fedora release, we'll have two additional targets
>
>  f39-flatpak-runtime (inherits f39), tags: f39-flatpak-runtime-build,
> f39-flatpak-runtime
>  f39-app (inherits f39-flatpak-runtime), tags: f39-app-build, f39-app
>
> The f39-flatpak-runtime target has a limited use -
> it's used to build packages that go into the Flatpak runtimes
> (standard and KDE).
> This would include flatpak-runtime-config, flatpak-rpm-macros,
> but also rebuilds of standard packages if needed to prune dependencies:
> currently this is done for gstreamer-plugins-good.
>
> The f39-app target is the main target that is used for prefix=/app rebuilds.
> flatpak-rpm-macros is part of the build group for this target,
> resulting in builds that target /app.
> As currently, spec files can be conditionalized with '%if 0%{?flatpak}'

[...]
> Any Fedora packager can rebuild a package into f39-app using 'fepdkg
> build --target=f39-app'.

[...]
> Once a package exists in f39-app or f38-app, then
> [[https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/ci-cd/distrosync/distrobuildsync
> distrobuildsync]] will be used to do a build into f39-app each time a
> standard build completes.

Do I understand correctly that flapaks containing the same package actually
reuses the same package build? E.g. if a flatpak for Firefox requires a nss
package and a flatpak for Thunderbird requires the same nss package, then nss
is built into f39-app only once and both Firefox and Thunderbird flapaks are
created from the same nss package build?

Because if there were a need for rebuilding the same package for different
flapaks differently, using a single Koji target would not not work. A Koji tag
only presents the latest build of a package.

-- Petr