On Wed, Jul 10, 2024 at 12:46 PM Daniel P. Berrangé <berra...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 10, 2024 at 09:36:35AM -0400, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> > I'm guessing Josh's response was an attempt to use AI to generate a
> > summary. In the future, please label it as such, so people will read
> > it with a critical eye. It has some flaws which I will address inline:
>
> If content is labelled as written by AI I'd skip reading it entirely.
> Reading "with a critical eye" implies we have to either guess (or
> research) which parts are accurate and which are wrong, neither option
> being desirable.
>
> I'd ask for human written summaries, or none at all, in prefence to
> misleading AI summaries.

Human in the loop is of course important.  The intention would be to
have FESCo review any AI generated content for accuracy before sending
it out.  From a consumer perspective, you get content that has been
validated by a human and you should be able to trust it like you would
any other email sent.

If FESCo doesn't want to use AI at all, I don't care.  I just want
better summaries than what zodbot is currently providing (which aren't
reviewed either afaics...)

josh