On čtvrtek 18. července 2024 3:48:30, SELČ Kevin Kofler via devel wrote:
> Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> > Have you considered to submit an RFE for this "Extend All" feature?
> > I think this convenience button (or even with API, if reasonably easy to
> > implement) sounds like an acceptable compromise to me.
>
> I remember having once suggested that on this mailing list and having
> received a quite negative reply from a Copr team member, saying that they
> deliberately did not want to make it that easy to extend everything. But if
> you think the RFE has a serious chance of being considered, I can file one.

Yes, I believe there are high chances to accept this (much harder will
to prioritize the feature).  If you know what you are doing, the point
should not be to make the prolonging process click-expensive - which it
admittedly is now, if you maintain dozens of long-term projects.  Note
that OTOH I still think that *we all* should actively push our users to
evacuate EOL Fedora releases.

IMO, the point is to keep the maintainer active, and get the response
periodically.  But sure, once we have the RFE, we'll have a proper place
to discuss it with the rest of the Copr team.

Pavel