Hello,

        Hoping to be wrong.

        Today I was working on my package after a long time,
        I upgraded from version 2.1-320 to 2.1-400.

        I didn't "fedpkg new-sources" and only updated
        the spec file to be 2.1-400 (sources file was
        still referring to 2.1-320).
        fedpkg commit ; fedpkg push

        Next, fedpkg build

        Koji reported me 2.1-400 was compiled no trouble.
        how come? new tar file was not event uploaded...

        Is my understanding right?, koji build
        report "spec file" version while crunching
        "sources file" version!
        Did I missed something or we are in "easy mistake"
        situation??.

--
A bientôt
Jean-Marc Pigeon                                   Internet: j...@safe.ca