Am 05.11.2011 01:50, schrieb Orion Poplawski:
> On 11/04/2011 05:39 PM, Ian Malone wrote:
>>>
>>> So what? Maintainers are not messengers, they have other work to do than
>>> forwarding the bugs you're too lazy to file directly at the right place.
>>>

>> Is there any point in me reporting any bug in Fedora bugzilla ever then?

yes - because most maintainers are having bugzilla-accounts upstream
and reading the uptream-mailing-lists and are much more cooperative as
the KDE SIG, especially Kevin Kofler

if you than report a bundle of new introduced bugs upstream you are
told in the case of KDE yous hould file for every piece a seperate
bugreport

guys this is not the way you can act with users treat them report
exactly where and how you like it, a few peopole will do, most
will never again report any bug and stop testing packages and
later if there are too few testers maintainers are whining "why?"