On 26/04/12 20:37, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
That's in the proposal, too.
Ahem, I'm sorry, I must have skipped that.

Regarding activity report: When doing statistics, I'd love
to see the review-status report again. I don't remember when and why it vanished; it makes work of packagers/reviewer more transparent. Even knowing how many sponsors/packagers/proven packagers are out there would be valuable. (Yes, one could dig into FAS, to get those numbers.)

Digging further in that direction:
Would it make sense to create some credits, like crowns in some forums? Something to check in fas? E.g. "congrats John Doe, this last week you reviewed two packages, sponsoring one new packager"?
Or to report top 20 "Packagers/Reviewers/Sponsors of the week"?

Something like that works well in learning environments, why it should work here?
--
Matthias Runge <mru...@matthias-runge.de>
               <mru...@fedoraproject.org>