On 2 November 2012 17:36, Michał Piotrowski <mkkp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/11/3 Adam Williamson <awill...@redhat.com>:
>> Note
>> that neither Red Hat nor Microsoft actually support major version
>> upgrades for their operating systems
>
> Just take a look at this - MS rocks here
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPnehDhGa14

Support is an  overloaded word. You and Adam are using it differently
so it of course it is going to conflict.

There is a huge difference from it will work and they will support it.
Adam is talking about the fact that if your upgrade breaks you will
get 0 support from Microsoft to fix it. That only comes with special
platinum contracts where they will come in before hand, make sure that
it might work, run it on their own machines first, and the do it for
you.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
"Don't derail a useful feature for the 99% because you're not in it."