Le Lun 5 novembre 2012 12:12, Jaroslav Reznik a écrit :
> [...]

You proposal may work *if* GNOME people take care to respect it. Otherwise
— yes the nuclear option is to only distribute GNOME releases that were
ready at branch time and could be stabilised during all the Fedora test
releases. It may seem excessive but the current
it-says-it-is-stable-push-it-to-users-without-testing policy has not been
good for both of the projects I think.

--
Nicolas Mailhot