On Wed, 29 Jul, 2015 at 21:06:52 GMT, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I've never used comps.xml and don't really know what it is good for,
> except I know of the existence of some graphical tools which consume
> it.  Richard Hughes's appdata seems like a more complete concept for
> people that want that kind of thing.

I use it on my local repo to allow for easy initial setups with commands
like:

    dnf install @mathstuf-system-base @mathstuf-system-tools

and so on. It also exposes the groups in Anaconda (or did; I haven't
done a from-scratch install of a day-to-day system since...F19?). Much easier
than wrangling 100 packages names and doing things piecemeal.

--Ben