Well I've got git pretty well figured out, but I'm going to further test my code and search for bugs before I do a push request (or pull request, whatever it's called :P).

Also, I reallized I'm going to want to make use of scope, for the QML objects I need to be able to recurse into other QML objects, so instead of just showing a huge list of qml objects they'll be in a tree format in the symbol list, and I'm probably going to have Functions inside of the QML objects, only the Functions at root level will show under Functions in the symbol list.

For anyone familiar with QML, does that sound like a good way to go about this?