On 13-10-07 12:01 PM, Tory Gaurnier wrote:
Well I've run into quite a strange bug, and I'm wondering if anyone has
had a similar issue. It's working as expected when you first open a QML
file, it finds all the tags and places them in a hierarchy/tree
structure in the symbol list, however, when you do something that causes
it to refresh (like deleting a bracket or something else), then it
suddenly removes a whole bunch of the tags from the symbol list and it
doesn't add them back no matter what. Doesn't it rerun your whole
filetype.c file every time it refreshes the symbol list?

At first I thought it could be a memory corruption because I didn't yet
have all my malloced values being freed, but I've fixed that, every bit
of memory I allocate is freed now, so it's not that.

What scenarios could possibly cause something like this?

I've no clue specifically, but if you suspect memory corruption, you might find some interesting stuff by running Valgrind and checking for any "invalid read" or "invalid write" messages.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush