On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Werner Almesberger
<wer...@almesberger.net>wrote:

> - we have many beads that are labeled just with "FB". A bit more
>  information (e.g., the current rating) would be welcome :)

added, latest schematic:
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/milkymist_one/sch/tmp/MILKYMISTONE.pdf

change history:
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Milkymist_One_Schematic_Change_History#R4_.28latest_schematic_draft.29

> - I don't think any of the caps have a voltage rating. Since it
>  would be tedious to add a voltage rating everywhere, how about
>  declaring a common minimum voltage on the first page and then
>  mark the exceptions (if any) ?

how about mention an url link on first page as latest one ?
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Milkymist_One_R4_BOM

> - it would also be nice if varistors had Vdc or Vac (depending on
>  use) indicated. One can usually guesstimate that from the part
>  number, but better be explicit.

added info on few parts, not all. I'll finish wiki bom so that can check
them. :)

> - we have a few junctions in the 2a style of
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Schematic_junctions.svg
>  It would be better to use the right-side variant of 3a.
>
>  I noticed such junctions near C44, R70, R181, C169, C170, C191,
>  C198. There may be more. (*)

since current colorized pdf is easiler to identify, let's keep the same. :)

> - nitpicking: could we find a less creative placement of the "1%"
>  at R164 and R165 ? :-)

fixed. :)

> - MIDI TX has no TVS. Should it ?

added one V34 varistor same as V24 type.

Thanks,
- adam