I tried learning python over the weekend...I am just trying to find an port
of the LatticeMico32 processor to other FPGAs (for prototyping and
preferrably Altera but we have some Xilinx FPGA development boards). We are
looking at this LatticeMico32 as a candidate into a custom mixed-signal
ASIC for the company I work for. I did find this

http://blog.tkjelectronics.dk/2011/02/porting-the-latticemico32-to-a-xilinx-fpga/

And it sort of worked for my Nexys3 board but Quartus was giving all kinds
of errors for the Altera attempt of the above link (even after changing the
memory block)..then I found milkymist and the MiSOC stuff..so I wanted to
give this a go..

Salman

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Florent Kermarrec <flor...@enjoy-digital.fr
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yes I'm using it on windows directly without problems. (For both Xilinx
> and Altera FPGA).
>
> Florent
>

> 2013/12/9 Sébastien Bourdeauducq <sebastien.bourdeaud...@lekernel.net>
>
>> I think Florent did it, without any particular problems. Let me know how
>> it goes for you.
>>
>> Sébastien
>>

>> On 12/09/2013 03:44 PM, Salman Sheikh wrote:
>> > Has anybody successfully installed Migen and the steps outlines on this
>> > page:
>> >
>> > https://github.com/m-labs/misoc
>> >
>> > On a cygwin environment?  Is it even possible?
>> >

>> > Salman

Even a Smile is charity :)
- Prophet Muhammad