Am 2013-12-09 17:21, schrieb Salman Sheikh:
I tried learning python over the weekend...I am just trying to find an
port of the LatticeMico32 processor to other FPGAs (for prototyping
and preferrably Altera but we have some Xilinx FPGA development
boards). We are looking at this LatticeMico32 as a candidate into a
custom mixed-signal ASIC for the company I work for. I did find this

http://blog.tkjelectronics.dk/2011/02/porting-the-latticemico32-to-a-xilinx-fpga/
[5]

 And it sort of worked for my Nexys3 board but Quartus was giving all
kinds of errors for the Altera attempt of the above link (even after
changing the memory block)..then I found milkymist and the MiSOC
stuff..so I wanted to give this a go..

the lm32 core is available at
   https://github.com/m-labs/lm32

which also works without migen