hey all,

I was just configuring MTT to run some multihost tests on FreeBSD 7
and I came across this same error you guys were, using the
openmpi-1.3a1r18325.tar.gz trunk nightly tarball :

kqueue.c:165: error: implicit declaration of function 'openpty'

However, this error seems to only come up if I use --enable-picky to
configure.  Getting rid of --enable-picky results in a successful
compilation.  Any idea why that is?  Should this be fixed in the long
term?

For now, I'm just adjusting my MTT runs to not have --enable-picky in
the ompi_configure_arguments...

brad