Thanks Rainer for the patch. I confirm it solves my testcase as well as the real application that triggered the bug.

Sylvain

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009, Rainer Keller wrote:

Hello Sylvain,

On Friday 04 December 2009 02:27:22 pm Sylvain Jeaugey wrote:
There is definetly something wrong in types.
Yes, the new ids for optional Fortran datatypes are wrong.

So, as with other Fortran types, IMHO they need to map to C types, aka the IDs
should map. Therefore, we should _not_ increase the number of predefined types
-- these are fixed as representable by C...

The below patch does just that and fixes Your testcase!

George, what do You think? Could You check, please?

Best regards,
Rainer

PS: Yes, You're perfectly right, that the number of Fortran tests (esp. with
regard to optional ddt) are too low.
Several features of MPI (MPI-2 are not well represented in MTT).
Rainer Keller, PhD                  Tel: +1 (865) 241-6293
Oak Ridge National Lab          Fax: +1 (865) 241-4811
PO Box 2008 MS 6164           Email: kel...@ornl.gov
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-2008    AIM/Skype: rusraink