I'm unaware of any formal criteria. The papers currently located there are
those written by members of the OMPI community, but we can certainly link to
something written by someone else, so long as we don't get into copyright
issues.

On Sep 19, 2012, at 11:57 PM, Rayson Ho <raysonlo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I found this paper recently, "MPI Library and Low-Level Communication
> on the K computer", available at:
>
> http://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/MAG/vol48-3/paper11.pdf
>
> What are the criteria for adding papers to the "Open MPI Publications" page?
>
> Rayson

> Open Grid Scheduler - The Official Open Source Grid Engine
> http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/
>

> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 5:32 AM, George Bosilca <bosi...@eecs.utk.edu> wrote:
>> Dear Yuki and Takahiro,
>>
>> Thanks for the bug report and for the patch. I pushed a [nearly identical]
>> patch in the trunk in https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/25488. A
>> special version for the 1.4 has been prepared and has been attached to the
>> ticket #2916 (https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/2916).
>>
>>  Thanks,
>>  george.
>>

>> On Nov 14, 2011, at 02:27 , Y.MATSUMOTO wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Open MPI community,
>>>
>>> I'm a member of MPI library development team in Fujitsu,
>>> Takahiro Kawashima, who sent mail before, is my colleague.
>>> We start to feed back.
>>>
>>> First, we fixed about MPI_LB/MPI_UB and data packing problem.
>>>
>>> Program crashes when it meets all of the following conditions:
>>> a: The type of sending data is contiguous and derived type.
>>> b: Either or both of MPI_LB and MPI_UB is used in the data type.
>>> c: The size of sending data is smaller than extent(Data type has gap).
>>> d: Send-count is bigger than 1.
>>> e: Total size of data is bigger than "eager limit"
>>>
>>> This problem occurs in attachment C program.
>>>
>>> An incorrect-address accessing occurs
>>> because an unintended value of "done" inputs and
>>> the value of "max_allowd" becomes minus
>>> in the following place in "ompi/datatype/datatype_pack.c(in version 1.4.3)".
>>>

>>> (ompi/datatype/datatype_pack.c)
>>> 188             packed_buffer = (unsigned char *) iov[iov_count].iov_base;
>>> 189             done = pConv->bConverted - i * pData->size;  /* partial
>>> data from last pack */
>>> 190             if( done != 0 ) {  /* still some data to copy from the last
>>> time */
>>> 191                 done = pData->size - done;
>>> 192                 OMPI_DDT_SAFEGUARD_POINTER( user_memory, done,
>>> pConv->pBaseBuf, pData, pConv->count );
>>> 193                 MEMCPY_CSUM( packed_buffer, user_memory, done, pConv );
>>> 194                 packed_buffer += done;
>>> 195                 max_allowed -= done;
>>> 196                 total_bytes_converted += done;
>>> 197                 user_memory += (extent - pData->size + done);