Hi Ralph,

Since the whole journal is available online, and is reachable by
Google, I don't believe we can get into copyright issues by providing
a link to it (but then, I also know that there are countries that have
more crazy web page linking rules!).

http://www.fujitsu.com/global/news/publications/periodicals/fstj/archives/vol48-3.html

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

Scalable Cloud HPC: 10,000-node OGS/GE Amazon EC2 cluster
http://blogs.scalablelogic.com/2012/11/running-10000-node-grid-engine-cluster.html