Dave,

We all understand your concerns. However, the current issue has nothing to
do with Nathan, the code for supporting ARMv5 is already in the patch I
submitted and that Paul validated.

What Nathan said he might take a look at is a different method for
generating assembly code, one that only supports ARMv7 and later.

  George.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Dave Goodell (dgoodell) <dgood...@cisco.com