<rant>
Oh well, the 32-bit drama.
Why do people whine about 32 bit machines so much, esp. those who
aren't bothered by Sabayon offering such releases.
If you all don't see any use (about yourself or others), that's your
non-problem. Well I'm "biased": although I don't like a 4th world, I
have a 32 bit CPU and I'm not going to change it just because "lol y u
so lol haha".
(And it's not a discussion about ditching 32-bit releases, after all.
Otherwise I'd add "I's not optimal for some but Fabio, do what you
think is best.") Oh btw., especially when many (but not all, I know)
of x86 support comes from Gentoo for free.
</rant>