lol, really? you think developing own libraries sucks? arent you developed something really BIG?

On 06.11.2013 23:47, kher...@khertan.net wrote:
An analogy with boat about apps including his own libs :

https://mobile.twitter.com/usmanm/status/388407160159211520/photo/1?screen_name=usmanm#!/usmanm/status/388407160159211520/photo/1?screen_name=usmanm

:p