Dear all,

Before I spend another couple of days on trying to solve this, maybe you can
help....

I'm working on a mappining application.  I imported QtLocation 5.0 (had to also
install the missing module - installed qt5-qtlocation and
qt5-qtdeclarative-import-location) and everything works fine and every other
type is correctly recognized and used (Map, MapQuickItem, etc.)   but there's
one element that is not recognized:

Coordinate

I can't get it working no matter what.  QtCreator underlines it in red (and
shows a message Unknown component) and when I build the project and launch it
in the Emulator I get error message "Coordinate is not a type".

According to Qt5 / QtLocation 5.0 documentation I was able to find, Coordinate
is a standard element of QtLocation 5.0 so it should be recognized if every
other QtLocation 5.0 element is (which means that the module is correctly
installed and imported)...

http://qt.developpez.com/doc/5.0-snapshot/qml-qtlocation5-coordinate/

Has something changed recently and Coordinate is no longer a supported element
in QtLocation? Do I need to import some other module?

By the way, if I want to use qt5-plugin-geoservices-nokia,  where do I register
for the API key?  https://api.developer.nokia.com just redirects to the main
Nokia Developer page now...

Many thanks,
Bolek